Friday, January 7, 2011

Rumor: Slant Six developing a multiplayer Resident Evil

Alright, so there's a rumor that Slant Six is developing a multiplayer team-based Resident evil game. This isn't new news, its a couple months old, but I'll put the link below to the article about it. In my opinion I'm not a big fan of the idea if this is true, Capcom already ruined the survival horror element in the series. They said they were gonna go back to the roots of the series recently, I think a team-based Resident Evil would ruin the horror element since there's other people with you, making it far less scary. But anyway it could turn out pretty badass if its true, I'll have more updates on it if there is any.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/02/rumor-socoms-slant-six-working-on-multiplayer-resident-evil/

No comments:

Post a Comment