Friday, January 7, 2011

Resident Evil Revelations 3Ds: My Thoughts

Here's my thoughts and ideas on Resident Evil Revelations for 3Ds. As I said before, Revelations seems like a big part of the story, I'd love to see it come to PC and consoles. It seems from the trailer and screen shots that it takes place on a cruise ship and some of the inside resembles the mansion from the original game, I'll have the trailer below. Also I hear now you can move and shoot at the same time which is better and more realistic. A lot of people complained about not having the ability to move and shoot at the same time in RE4 and RE5. In the trailer there's a guy tied up in a chair that sorta looks like Chris, a lot of people are saying its Hunk, I personally think its him also since hes seen in the trailer too. Chris and Jill seem to be against each other in the trailer, since they're pointing guns at each other. I think they're setup somehow, who knows? Check out the trailer, I'll have more news when its available..

Btw, if you wanna support Revelations for PC and consoles go to one of my earlier posts and help support it on the forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment